Tile & Grout Cleaning and Sealing Process
- Pre-Inspection – We will inspect the tiles and grout with you making notes of any difficult stains that will need special attention and discuss the best way round to tackle the job at hand
- Soil Removal – We will remove any debris from the floor by sweeping and vacuuming the area to be cleaned
- Soil Suspension – Using a high quality cleaning product, this will be sprayed all over the surface of the tiled area. The product will then be brushed into the tile and grout either manually or with a mechanical rotating brush
- Cleaning – Once the product has had time to dwell we will then use our Tile & Grout Cleaning Machine. After cleaning we will then use a rinsing solution to balance the pH in your flooring.
- Grout Sealing – Once the cleaning process has finished we will then seal the grout protecting them from further dirt and staining
- Post-Inspection – Once again we will inspect the tiles with you making sure the noted area’s have been dealt with
For more information on other hard floor cleaning services we do please visit my other site